The pioneer manufacturers of lamination film in China.

talk to us: dog owner loses pet to suffocation from food packagingtalk to us: dog owner loses pet to suffocation from food packagingtalk to us: dog owner loses pet to suffocation from food packaging

by:Top-In     2020-08-05
I am the pet owner of two beautiful labs and two cats.
Last Monday we lost our yellow lab Bison, four and a half years old, and after he got a cat food bag, ate its contents and suffocated when the bag was coated with medlar, got stuck on his head.
All my CPR attempts are in vain.
I have always blamed myself for not putting the bag on a higher shelf.
We were shocked to lose such a vibrant and beautiful dog.
I didn\'t realize this bag would suffocate and they didn\'t know after I told others.
It\'s not just the mai la bag, but also the tin foil chip bag.
At least three dogs died in chip bags.
These bags need to be chopped before they are disposed.
Or for pet food bags, leave them out of reach of the animals.
We all know plastic shopping bags and store them.
After some research, we found a Facebook page to prevent pets from choking. We found this tragic accident to be very common.
Many dogs have lost their lives as you can continue scrolling down the page and the list continues.
Some dogs died in chip bags and Valley bags, while others died in dog treatment bags.
I am writing this letter to give the pet owner a better understanding and take better precautions than I do.
I think pet food packaging should also be marked with a warning on the bag.
I did write a letter to the cat food maker Blue Buffalo Wilderness and they told me it was the first time they reported it to them.
There was no warning for their bag.
Ultimately, this is the responsibility of the pet owner, but I think the text on the bag can prevent loss of life at least once.
BurlingtonThis article, submitted by Natalie and Chris Burnel, was submitted through our \"talk to us\" platform.
To post a story, photo, or video, you must register to join thespec. com.
Once you have your user and password, you can follow the link on the homepage of thespec.
Talk to us.
I am the pet owner of two beautiful labs and two cats.
Last Monday we lost our yellow lab Bison, four and a half years old, and after he got a cat food bag, ate its contents and suffocated when the bag was coated with medlar, got stuck on his head.
All my CPR attempts are in vain.
I have always blamed myself for not putting the bag on a higher shelf.
We were shocked to lose such a vibrant and beautiful dog.
I didn\'t realize this bag would suffocate and they didn\'t know after I told others.
It\'s not just the mai la bag, but also the tin foil chip bag.
At least three dogs died in chip bags.
These bags need to be chopped before they are disposed.
Or for pet food bags, leave them out of reach of the animals.
We all know plastic shopping bags and store them.
After some research, we found a Facebook page to prevent pets from choking. We found this tragic accident to be very common.
Many dogs have lost their lives as you can continue scrolling down the page and the list continues.
Some dogs died in chip bags and Valley bags, while others died in dog treatment bags.
I am writing this letter to give the pet owner a better understanding and take better precautions than I do.
I think pet food packaging should also be marked with a warning on the bag.
I did write a letter to the cat food maker Blue Buffalo Wilderness and they told me it was the first time they reported it to them.
There was no warning for their bag.
Ultimately, this is the responsibility of the pet owner, but I think the text on the bag can prevent loss of life at least once.
BurlingtonThis article, submitted by Natalie and Chris Burnel, was submitted through our \"talk to us\" platform.
To post a story, photo, or video, you must register to join thespec. com.
Once you have your user and password, you can follow the link on the homepage of thespec.
Talk to us.
I am the pet owner of two beautiful labs and two cats.
Last Monday we lost our yellow lab Bison, four and a half years old, and after he got a cat food bag, ate its contents and suffocated when the bag was coated with medlar, got stuck on his head.
All my CPR attempts are in vain.
I have always blamed myself for not putting the bag on a higher shelf.
We were shocked to lose such a vibrant and beautiful dog.
I didn\'t realize this bag would suffocate and they didn\'t know after I told others.
It\'s not just the mai la bag, but also the tin foil chip bag.
At least three dogs died in chip bags.
These bags need to be chopped before they are disposed.
Or for pet food bags, leave them out of reach of the animals.
We all know plastic shopping bags and store them.
After some research, we found a Facebook page to prevent pets from choking. We found this tragic accident to be very common.
Many dogs have lost their lives as you can continue scrolling down the page and the list continues.
Some dogs died in chip bags and Valley bags, while others died in dog treatment bags.
I am writing this letter to give the pet owner a better understanding and take better precautions than I do.
I think pet food packaging should also be marked with a warning on the bag.
I did write a letter to the cat food maker Blue Buffalo Wilderness and they told me it was the first time they reported it to them.
There was no warning for their bag.
Ultimately, this is the responsibility of the pet owner, but I think the text on the bag can prevent loss of life at least once.
BurlingtonThis article, submitted by Natalie and Chris Burnel, was submitted through our \"talk to us\" platform.
To post a story, photo, or video, you must register to join thespec. com.
Once you have your user and password, you can follow the link on the homepage of thespec.
Talk to us.
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...